MY TRIP TO LONDON (By José Prendes)







    On the 13th of December, my classmates and I went to London, the capital of the United Kingdom, with five teachers. Personally, it was the first time I left Spain, and it was an incredible experience. 

    On the first day, my friends and I were really tired because we spent a lot of time in the airport and on the plane. During the week, we visited a lot of famous places in London like Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, Harrods ... , all of them were beautiful, but the one I liked the most was Tower Bridge, and we could see it in daylight and at night too. 

In London, I improved my English level a lot as my friends and I met people from all over the world. On the second day, we meet three English students, and we were talking with them almost all night in the hotel. On the third day, we met two German boys in an Adidas shop, and we spent a lot of time playing “futbolín” with them, that day we also met some girls from Cádiz. But that´s not all, because we met a Chinese, some Belgian boys, three students from Greece … 

    Talking about food, my friends and I have an incredibly unhealthy diet, because every day we had lunch and dinner in different fast food restaurants, such as “Tacobell”, “Five Guys”, or “KFC”. 

Comments