Our awesome trip to London (by Henar Galeano)


The trip to London for me was a great experience with unforgettable memories. During the 5 days of my stay in London I learned and had a lot of fun.

One of the things I like to do the most is travel to new places. London is a city that I had wanted to visit for a long time and it has fulfilled my expectations. I have valued every moment and I have felt lucky to have been able to travel there and to have been able to appreciate every corner of London.

Thanks to this trip my relationship with my classmates has improved since it has flown closer because we have spent a lot of time together during our stay in London. We have shared incredible moments, from the beginning of the trip to the end. Being surrounded by people I feel comfortable with and enjoying so much have made my experience on this trip better.

I had been waiting a long time for the moment to finally get on the plane and arrive in London.Therefore, before getting on I felt nervous since I had been waiting for that moment for a long time. From the moment I got on the tourist bus, I knew that I was going to love the city since the views and all the places where we got off were incredible. When I got to the hotel room I was quite tired due to the trip, even so, I had a great time with my roommates before we went to sleep.

During the second day, the places that caught my attention and I liked the most were St. Paul's Cathedral and the Sky Garden, I loved the views from this place, a large part of London was seen, since both me and my colleagues we liked what we saw so much they examined us to take quite a few photos. Another place that we visited this day and I really liked it was the Tower Bridge, my friends and I ate in a place called “Five Guys”. We had to order the food in English and sometimes they did not understand us. The views from the place where we were eating were impressive since from there you could see the Tower Bridge and the snow around it. From my point of view the snow made the landscape better. The LEGO and M&M stores also caught my attention. I was surprised that people in London are different from people in Spain, or so it seemed to me. Despite how well this day was, I ended up very tired since we walked a lot, but for me it was worth every kilometer traveled.

The third day in London to visit the most famous and recognized places in the city, which are Big Ben and the London Eye. We ate at a McDonald's that was close to these places. Here we also take many photos. Another place that I loved to visit was Carnavi Street since I really liked how it was decorated and I also liked all the shops that were in this area. When I arrived at the hotel, I began to interact with people I had never spoken to before.

During the fourth day we used public transport in London for the first time. I noticed that the people on the train were quite quiet and respectful. The area that I liked the most during this day was Camden town, although we did not get to see everything that I would like to have seen since both me and my friends were very registered. We also went to the natural history museum. I thought it was spectacular.

The last day we also visited a museum, but I was so tired that most of the time I was sitting. We also went to a park that I loved. I felt quite sad as I didn't want to go back because I was enjoying myself so much. Despite the fact that the plane was delayed, the return to Asturias was quite entertaining since I was talking with my colleagues about the anecdotes of our days in London.

Without a doubt, this trip has been unforgettable for me and I would repeat it a thousand times as it has been a wonderful experience because both the city and the company were great.




Comments