Out and about in London (by Iyán Martínez Rasa)



Last week, my friends and I went to London in a school trip. We went there for 5 days but the second one was the best day of all of them. 

After our first night in the hotel we met in the entance at 10:00am to start visiting the city. In the morning we went to a small church and then we went to the Saint Paul´s cathedral. It was very impresive, but we could just see it outside because we needed to pay to see it inside. Later we went to the Sky Garden to have a very gorgeous view of London. The problem was that the weather was a bit cloudy. At night we went to Leicester square. There four friends and I paid a person to take us for a bicycle ride around Picadilly and China town. It was so fun and cheaper than we had expected before. 

In general London was a very positive experience and I want to visit it again. Also I am thinking about living there one year or something similar. 




Comments