My London Experience (by Paula Vior)

On the 13th of december of 2022, we (1st and 2nd Bachillerato students and five teachers) travelled to London and stayed there for five days. This was a new experience for me, since I had never been abroad. It was the first time I travelled without my family, and also the first time I had to speak English daily.

Communicating with English-speaking people was easier than I thought it would be. It was fun for me.

I think London is an amazing city. I loved to see iconic places such as the London Eye, the Big Ben... they're way more impressing than in pictures. All buildings are beautiful, even if they´re not important buildings. We saw red telephone cabins and red double-decker buses.

One of my favourite places was Carnaby Street. The decoration was truly awesome. I had never seen a street like that. I also liked the Natural History Museum very much.

We visited the Lego store, and also the m&m's one. They were really cool. There aren't stores like that here in Spain.

We walked a lot so we were very tired, but it was definitely worth it. I had so much fun discovering London with my classmates and friends. I got the opportunity to get to know better some of them. 

I enjoyed not only seeing the city and the museums, but also travelling by plane and spending the nights at the hotel. We had so much fun. We met students from other schools: Irish, French and also Spanish schools.

This was an incredible experience that I will never forget. I would love to be able to visit London again. My classmates and even the teachers made this trip a lot more special.







Comments